Sunday, November 7, 2010

Ramblings

I'm in a funk tonight. I'm sooo not ready to begin another week of school, and on top of that, I'm feeling sorta depressed that my Thanksgiving and Christmas breaks (which I normally look forward to) are both going to be really different this year and although I'm still looking forward to the break, I'm not sure I'm looking forward to the actual holidays.

I think part of the problem is a struggle over where I want to be in my life. As I mentioned in a previous blog, the prospect of moving is something I don't look forward to, yet continuing my current commute for the rest of the school year is not a happy prospect either. So I'm beginning to ask myself what should I do over the holidays? Do I think of moving over Christmas break? Do I travel somewhere independently? Do I spent the time quietly at home? Do I fly and go visit family? --- for the first time in my life, due to family changes, my Christmas is completely up the air and even though it's over a month off, I can't help thinking about it....and fretting over it.

Oh, do I wish for easy answers sometimes...

No comments:

Post a Comment